Mango has rich nutritional value, vitamin A content is as high as 3.8%, 1 times more than apricot. Vitamin C is also more than orange and strawberry. Mango contains nutrients such as sugar, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and so on, which are necessary for human body. Mango also has good medicinal value, and has the function of clearing stomach and intestines. Mango contains a lot of vitamin A, so it has the function of preventing cancer, hypertension and arteriosclerosis.
High quality mango juice extractor machine
We are a juice extractor machine and fruit juice processing line manufacturer, mango juice extractor machine is one of our high quality machines. We can provide high quality mango juice extractor machine for mango juice manufacturers. Our mango juice extractor machine is competitive in price, service life and quality, it has a favorable price, long service life and reliable quality. AGICO mango juice extractor machine has been exported to many countries in the world. If you want to buy a mango juice extractor machine, you can contact us. We will provide you with detailed information, and you can also customize the exclusive fruit juice production machinery according to your production needs.
How to make mango juice at home?
AGICO mango juice extractor machine is suitable for fruit processing plant. Certainly, making mango juice by yourself is also green and healthy. How to make mango juice at home? The way is simple.
- You can buy fresh mango, it is the good raw material.
- You need to cut a few paths on the mango.
- Remove the mango skin.
- You need to take the mango meat with a fruit knife.
- Put mango in a juicer and make mango puree.
- You need to pour mango paste into cool and white sauce, add ice sugar powder and stir evenly.
- After refrigerating for half an hour, the effect is better. Mango juice also can be drunk directly.
It is not appropriate to eat mango after meals. Homemade mango juice is best eaten on the same day. Or put it in the refrigerator and cover with a fresh-keeping film.
Precautions for drinking mango juice
Mango juice has a high nutritional value, but it is not suitable to eat too much. Mango juice contains more stimulant substances. If the mango juice is touched on the cheeks and other parts, it will irritation the facial skin and cause facial swelling and inflammation. Serious patients will have eye swelling and pain.
The following people are not suitable for drinking mango juice.
- Asthma patients should be careful with mango juice, and should also follow the doctor’s advice.
- Due to the high sugar content of mango, diabetic patients should avoid eating.
- Patients with cold cough should avoid eating so as not to make the throat itch.
- Mango juice can cause allergic dermatitis, so allergic people should pay attention to it.
- Mango juice with damp poison, people with skin diseases or cancer should avoid eating.
The following food should not be eaten with mango in the same time.
- Mango juice and wine. Mango juice and alcohol are spicy food, and eating more is harmful to people’s kidneys.
- Mango juice and seafood. Both of them are not easy to digest at the same time, and mango juice and seafood are both hypersensitive foods. If they are eaten, they are susceptible to allergies.
- Mango juice and garlic and other spicy things. Don’t eat with spicy food. Eating more is harmful to people’s kidneys.
- Mango juice and pineapple.